Automatically translated from
Located in the Natural Reserve of O Courel (Galicia) 12Km by road from all services, is this interesting place, which offers many possibilities: from families, groups of friends or cohousing to live... Even entrepreneurs who want to carry out a tourism, agricultural-livestock, environmental, artisanal project...
On the main plot of 1 hectare of land, there are 6 stone buildings with a total of 1,300 m2 built on urban land, with the possibility of expansion, forming an independent village and surrounded by a small stone wall.
On the second plot of 2,638 m2 is the mill next to the stream that delimits the farm.
A comprehensive restoration of the buildings is needed, changing or repairing the roofs and cleaning up the walls, although most of these are in good condition.
The village's water supply is free and natural. There is also an underground spring inside the estate, easy to pull out, in fact part of the year it sprouts naturally to the surface.
The electrical installation is old and needs renovation. The power outlet is right next to the main house.
Because of its orientation, it receives the heat of the sun throughout the day. It is a very quiet place of great beauty, surrounded by nature.
• 1. Main house of 531 m2, with a solid stone construction and distributed over three floors. It needs complete rehabilitation of the roof and interior. The walls are in good condition.
• 2. Stone house of 280 m2 on two floors. Practically in ruins.
• 3. Stone house of 148 m2 distributed on two diaphanous floors. The walls are in good condition and the roof needs repair.
• 4. Old Forge and Oven of 76 m2 (one floor). The walls are in good condition and the oven cover as well. The roof of the old forge is fallen.
• 5. Stone house of 194 m2, distributed over two diaphanous floors. The walls are in good condition and the roof needs repair.
• 6. Warehouse of 68 m2. The walls are in good condition and the roof needs a small set-up.
• The legal status of the property is fully updated: Registration, Deeds, Taxes up to date.
Why is it the ideal place to carry out a project?
• For the buildable possibilities it offers.
1,300 m2 built on 12,380 m2 of land, according to municipal regulations, can be expanded by 50% of the built volume, both in height, annex, and independent in new construction.
For a tourism project, it would be possible to expand it even further.
• For its privileged location in the Natural Reserve of O Courel.
Populated by forests of chestnut trees, holly, oaks, beech trees and crossed by rivers and waterfalls... The Reserve is a unique natural environment, offering many possibilities for the development of tourist, agricultural, livestock, artisanal activities...
• For its proximity to the Camino de Santiago.
At 7 km is O Cebreiro, it is the point of the Camino de Santiago with the greatest tourist influx. Its traditional Celtic architecture, its gastronomy and its spectacular views, attract a constant flow of visitors throughout the year.
• For being within the Natura 2000 Network.
Subsidies can be accessed for the restoration of buildings and the implementation of projects that favor and are related to the protection of nature, crafts, agriculture and livestock, rural tourism, traditional trades and the conservation of cultural heritage.
• For its great beauty and uniqueness, this place is an attraction in itself.
Price 160,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 123.08